Get More Info


Change of Major and Minor Form
March 23, 2020

Thinking about changing your major or minor?

Please see the attached form for more information. Speak to your PACT Advisor to discuss major options.

Permission to Transfer Form
October 10, 2018

Speak to your PACT Advisor to review your Degree Audit and discuss class options.

bronx hall
Request an Official College Transcript

In need of an Official Mercy Transcript?

Click on the link below to find out how to request a College Transcript.

Request College Transcript

Internal Course Substitution Request
October 10, 2018

Speak to you PACT Advisor about course substitution for your major.

Student Studying in Library
Special Considerations Form
October 10, 2018

Do you have any extreme circumstances that are preventing you from being successful in your classes?

Please see your PACT Advisor for more information on how to fill out this form.

mercy hall
Students on Field
Degree Conferral Application

Are you Graduating?

Speak with your PACT Advisor and review your Degree Audit before submitting your application.

Click on the link to submit your Degree Conferral Application.

Immunization Requirements

Mercy College requires that each student submits the below immunization records:

Meningoccal Meningitis

Measles Mumps

Rubella (MMR)

Submit your Immunization records today!

Federal Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974

Grant Mercy College the permission to release information about your student records to a third party.

Fill out a FERPA Form

Permission to Transfer-Study Abroad
October 10, 2018

Speak to your PACT Advisor about Studying Abroad options.


Student Mount Marcy